AAT Computer Based Assessments (CBA's) for external candidates.
We accept external candidates for their AAT CBAs at our exams centre at Milton Keynes.
Covid-19 Update 27/05/20
- AAT has indicated that AAT assessments will resume from 29 June 2020.
- We are planning to run exam sessions with reduced capacity (to allow for adequate space between the candidates) from 30th June. The initial slots for the exam sessions are available in our spreadsheet (below) and future slots will be added as and how they are confirmed.
- Exam sessions may need to be cancelled at a short notice. If your exam is booked for a session that is cancelled, we will offer to reschedule it for free or offer a full refund of fees paid.
- Due to the reduced capacity and backlog of exams, we request that candidates only book exams if they are certain at the time of booking that they are ready and can attend and that they please refrain from making speculative bookings (i.e. making a booking request just to secure a space and using the payment period to decide).
- When entering our building (Gemini) please clean your hands using the hand sanitising gel dispenser at the entrance. Alternatively please wash your hands in the restrooms before entering our office once you have entered the building.
- Please note and follow any signage in the building regarding social distancing.
- If you or anyone in your household develops symptoms consistent with Covid-19 after you have booked your exam please email us to rearrange or cancel your exam.
- Any candidate arriving for their exam displaying clear symptoms consistent with Covid-19 will not be allowed to sit their exam. This is for the safety of other candidates as well as ours.
- Anybody accompanying any exam candidates will not be able to wait in the reception area or anywhere else in the building.
- Hot drinks will no longer be available. Bottled water will still be available if needed (subject to availability).
or via text/WhatsApp on 07460 105 190.
Please note: your exam booking is confirmed ONLY if the exam fee is paid by the date stipulated in the invoice/confirmation email.
View the exam slots currently available/exam prices (opens a spreadsheet document)
with the indicative week/s you are looking for to book your exam and we'll email you the dates and slots.
with the following details:
1. Your full name as per AAT's records
2. Your AAT membership number
3. Your date of birth
4. Your preferred exam slot (see above for available slots); please provide a second preference if possible
5. The assessment you wish to take (if booking Level 2 UACS Using Accounting Software exam, please see below before booking)
Once we have booked your exam we will send you a confirmation email along with the payment details. Exam fees are payable online using a credit/debit card; we do not currently accept cash or cards at our exam centre.
Please note: our exam service charges are non-refundable in case of cancellation, change of date/time or late arrival (more than 30 minutes). Re-scheduling an exam will incur an additional £25 service charge.
If booking the AAT Level 2 Using Accounting Software (UACS) exam please read the following before you book:
- Please clarify when booking your UACS exam if you wish to use Sage One/Sage Business Cloud or Sage 50 (we have Sage 50 version 22 installed on our exam PCs)
- If you wish to use Sage One/Sage Business Cloud please confirm with your training provider that they are happy to send us the login details for your exam before booking with us. We cannot provide a Sage One account for external exam candidates.
- We are unable to accept exam booking requests for the UACS exam using Sage One/Sage Business Cloud from students studying with Avado.
- As of April 2020 AAT assessment venues are no longer allowed by the AAT to provide printed copies of assessment booklets.
Amenities and features:
1. Air-conditioned exams hall
2. Access for wheel chairs (ground floor access with very close to car parking)
3. Evening /weekend slots available
4. Access to bottled water
1. Good access through either M1 (J14) or A5
2. Accessible through public transport buses as well
routes 23, 24 and 25 passing through Marlborough Street
routes 30, 31 and 37 passing through Monks Way
3. About 2.4 miles from the Central Milton Keynes Rail Station
4. About 3.2 miles from Wolverton Rail Station
For further details about public transport in the local area, please refer:
Address: G9, Gemini House, Linfordwood Business Park, Sunrise Parkway, Milton Keynes - MK14 6LS
Please ensure that you have read and understood the Exam Information Pack before you come to sit your exam. If for any reason you are unable to access the Information Pack, let us know and we'll be happy to email it to you.