AAT Computer Based Assessments (CBA's) for external candidates.
We accept external candidates for their AAT CBAs at our exams centre at Milton Keynes.
Please note: your exam booking is confirmed ONLY if the exam fee is paid by the date stipulated in the invoice/confirmation email.
Our exam fees have changed from 27 August 2019.
View the exam slots currently available/exam prices (opens a spreadsheet document)
with the following details:
1. Your full name as per AAT's records
2. Your AAT membership number
3. Your date of birth
4. Your preferred exam slot (see above for available slots)
5. The assessment you wish to take (if booking Level 2 UACS Using Accounting Software exam, please see below before booking)
Once we have booked your exam we will send you a confirmation email along with the payment details. Exam fees are payable online using a credit/debit card; we do not currently accept cash or cards at our exam centre.
Please note: our exam service charges are non-refundable in case of cancellation, change of date/time or late arrival (more than 30 minutes). Re-scheduling an exam will incur an additional £25 service charge.
Amenities and features:
1. Air-conditioned exams hall
2. Access for wheel chairs (ground floor access with very close to car parking)
3. Evening /weekend slots available
4. Free access to hot drinks / bottled water
1. Good access through either M1 (J14) or A5
2. Accessible through public transport buses as well
routes 23, 24 and 25 passing through Marlborough Street
routes 30, 31 and 37 passing through Monks Way
3. About 2.4 miles from the Central Milton Keynes Rail Station
4. About 3.2 miles from Wolverton Rail Station
For further details about public transport in the local area, please refer:
Address: G9, Gemini House, Linfordwood Business Park, Sunrise Parkway, Milton Keynes - MK14 6LS
Please ensure that you have read and understood the Exam Information Pack before you come to sit your exam. If for any reason you are unable to access the Information Pack, let us know and we'll be happy to email it to you.